Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Coral Anika Theill needs our support!

Coral needs our support! 
(Trigger warning)

I am writing this to bring to your attention the horrible injustice that Coral Anika Theill is suffering and has suffered for most of her life.  Her story would make a movie it is so crazy and in this time of history you would think impossible to still be happening to women.

I have found her to be an inspirational and courageous woman, whom I am so grateful to have made contact with. She is an incredible woman who is a warrior for other survivors of abuse and other mothers who have had their children taken from them for no good reason.

This is her story in brief….
Raped as a child, married a fundamentalist Christian only to be locked in a Domestic violence situation with added Spiritual abuse.  Tortured and after fleeing the situation had her children removed from her, one was still being breastfed! 
She has had all rights removed to see any of her 8 children!

Coral’s ex-husband Mr Marty Warner who is a very wealthy man has used his wealth and situation of power to make life hell for Coral Anika Theill! He has been able to use the court system which seems to be inherently Patriarchal to take the children away and then claim child support from her whilst she was disabled and poor. She has no money for an attorney so he has been able to just do what he likes to her.

She still lives in poor health and in poverty. She wrote a book about her story which includes lots of supporting legal documents.  It is called “BONSHEÁ Making Light of the Dark”

She has now had her passport revoked, her only connection to her family in Denmark.  The system has been used and abused against her:

Quote from Coral:

"Since 1999 I have lived under a state address protection program from my ex-husband.

This past month I learned that my passport was revoked due to my wealthy ex-husband and his attorney suing me in 1999 for twice of what I earn as a disabled woman for child support of my eight children. I was not informed of this hearing.

In 2003 Judge Paula Brownhill added $2,000 more to this judgment even though I had already paid the child support. She would not listen to me in court.   In 2006 I was sued for interest on this judgment at a hearing I could not attend due to poverty. Ten years later, the State of Oregon removed the $2,000 from my child support judgment.  To date, I owe $3,815.74, due to interest being added to this fraudulent child support judgment.”  

To top it off she has just found out the state is about to start garnishing the amount slowly from her poverty income.  The amount taken will mean she has no food money!

To read more here is the link:


I realise she lives in the USA but where ever someone lives they do not deserve this kind of treatment. It is draconian!!!

You can help by writing to ask that Mr Marty Warner to sign “The Satisfaction of support” form to free her from this ridiculous debt!

Mr Marty Warner
8700 Fruit Farm Road, Independence, Oregon 97351
Phone (503) 838-1662

Here is an affidavit from someone else that describes what her ex husband is like:

Here is a link to more information and people you can contact for her.



Here is a link to her website which also has a Complimentary copy of her book.


If you can do nothing more, please share this around to as many people as you can.

If you can do more such as take it to the media or help in any other way please contact me by sending a message and I will pass it on to Coral.


Love and Light,
Willow Thomas






No comments: