Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Letting go of family.


Just a quick note, some of you know that I had to cut my family off after having to deal with the effects of child abuse. It was one of the hardest things for me to do.

Below is a link to an article that may help explain this.  If you are in the same situation it may help you to make your decision.

http://www.educate4change.com/blog1/-is-it-time-to-divorce-your-family


Breaking away from everything that would not help me was the best thing I could have done. After more than 2 years now I am starting to feel whole and much more at peace. I threw out all my old beliefs and am now on a journey of finding new ones.  This time I make the choice to match with what is inside me not what someone else told me to believe.

I went from wanting to commit suicide to wanting to live!

Love and light on your journey,
Margie Thomas


No comments: