Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

An article about grief and how important it is!

Hi all,
It has been a long time since I have written.

Life can get busy some times with things other than dealing with healing. Good things and not so good things pop up in life.

In general it has been good except for the loss of  a long time friend of my sons who was murdered. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

This article I am showing a link to, is brilliant when it comes to grief. As a survivor of Child sexual abuse I thought it was wonderful as I have had all the crap thrown at me too like "It all happens for a reason"..... I always thought BULLSHIT when I heard that!

This article resonates with my beliefs beautifully, please check it out!

http://www.timjlawrence.com/blog/2015/10/19/everything-doesnt-happen-for-a-reason

If you are going through grief or loss at the moment, I send you hugs and may you have friends who can "sit" with you.

Love and light,
Margie Thomas


No comments: